Wednesday 4 January 2017

Why 97.9% of newbies never make it (and how to avoid the same fate)

[category ]
[tags ]

It's sad. I've seen it happen time and time again as yet another newbie falls to their "death" over the cliff of internet marketing. Splat. You know the mistake 97.9% of newbies make which is killing them off in droves? They over-think things. I was the same when I started out. I thought I could "re-invent" things I saw. I thought I could come up with a "brand new" way to sell stuff online. Whomp-whomp. Not a chance.

Pioneers might be first but they end up with all the arrows in their back. Don't do that. What you need is to do is; Copy. What. Works. Like the $4,770,167.62 commission-creating strategy Omar Martin and Michael Cheney have developed over their combined 23 years online. It works. Like (dare I say it) gangbusters. And for this weekend only you can copy it for just a few measly bucks and paste it into your business with almost instant results coming out the other side.

So don't jump off a cliff - jump on this ==>big opportunity instead before the price practically DOUBLES on Sunday night!

 

Best,

Fitzroy Marcus

Webmaster

http://HotBizOpportunities.com

HOTLINKS

Start Earning money within minutes!

LIVE: The World's MOST Powerful Social Sales Machine!

Make or save money...This works for ANYONE!

Instantly Promote ANY Website to OVER ONE Million In Our Marketplace FREE!

Three great ways you can get hands free traffic for a full year!

No comments:

Post a Comment